Bryten has been begging to get her hair cut short. I of course love her long hair but after finding chunks of it in the sink the other day (a-hem) I decided that I would have someone cut it and avoid her taking more chunks out of her beautiful hair. Needless to say I was not happy about the do it yourself haircutting that she performed on herself.
One of my best friend's daughters is a beautician so she came over and cut our hair tonight. Luckily she talked Bryten out of going as short as she had wanted to. It turned out cute. Now...let's just see if I can get her to keep it styled cute.
Here are a few pictures of her new hair-do.
Bryten's new "do"



I knew there was something different about her today lol...it looks good on her.
ReplyDeleteI think it looks cute!! How come if you got your hair cut too, we didn't get any pictures of yours?
ReplyDeleteHa Ha..mine was just a trim...when I get to my 35 lb loss I'll post more pics of me.
ReplyDeleteHi! Great pics. Bryten looks tall, or maybe it's just the pictures. Either way, I think her haircut is cute. So good to catch up. Isn't technology great!
ReplyDelete