Friday, December 19, 2008

26 lbs...but who the heck is counting????
















So I got to go to the store and get a new shirt...not the normal size that I normally would get. That's pretty cool huh? The coolest thing is that I was able to buy a pair of jeans...that not only were a size smaller but they actually fit good and I like them a lot. Bryten thinks it's funny that I'm actually wearing jeans that have a button and a zipper...instead of the elastic waistband kind.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Sherri! That's so exciting about your surgery. It was good to hear from you. I'm a little slow in responding. Justin is working for Integrate and liking it. Although he got pretty spoiled working so close to home. He HATES the drive to scottsdale everyday. We are just thankful he was able to find a job and make enough to quite the second job he was working for 2 years. We feel very blessed. Hope you have a GREAT holiday and keep up the good work!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones