Sunday, November 22, 2009

I left my heart....in San Francisco (not really)



WiNDy and CoLd.....BrRrRR...

I had the opportunity to go to San Francisco in early November for a business conference. What a different place. I can't say I LOVE San Francisco although there were things I loved about it.
I didn't go in but here is our Corporate Headquarters in San Fancisco...good old McKesson. Thanks for sending me to San Francisco.



Things I loved:
Seafood
Shopping
Cooler weather
Seafood
Shopping
Golden Gate Bridge
Seafood....oh...I mentioned that already? O.k. sorry
Alcatraz
The Fog

Things I didn't like:
Strange people
Expensive parking
Crazy, Crazy streets
The F Line (don't ask)
Walking...walking..walking..

Actually it was a fun trip. I went to a conference called Dreamforce. It is for a company called Salesforce. That was a neat conference and I got to listen to Colin Powell speak. AMaZiNG!!!! Loved him.

I stayed an extra two days and one of my bestest friends flew in and we went sightseeing for two days....We had quite the experience...got lost...almost missed our Alcatraz tour...walked and walked and walked (felt like an old primary song about the Pioneers).



LET ME OUT - You want my Ex...not me!

We loved Alcatraz..took a million pictures. We went to Pier 39 and spent way too much money but had amazing sea food.

We walked some more.
We got lost some more
I yelled at the GPS a few times.
I loved the Golden Gate Bridge when it was all foggy....beautiful.
We tried to see the redwoods but the fog was so thick and the roads were so windy I thought I was going to puke....got way car sick. So no redwoods.. Sad for me.
I am glad I got to go...glad that Kari was able to come with me, glad for the time spent with a dear friend. Looking forward to more adventures with her and my other great friends...
What's next?
Somewhere tropical....or...NorthEast....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones