And...WOW...what a difference in the "then and now" of me. YIKEES.
Me and my baby girl. (wow has she changed in 2 years)
The Tucker Clan
Megan, Ryan, and Uncle Paul.
We're missing Aunt Sharlene and Cameron. Can't say enough good things about them.
This is my studly cousin Jeremy and his wife Michelle. She is beautiful. She reminds me of a brunette Carrie Underwood. She's sweet as can be and I'm so glad she married into the family.
- nutty
- hilarious
- crazy
- fun
- did I say nutty? Oh, I did?
Bree is definitely a favorite among the younger cousins, she knows how to have a good time. Always fun when Bree's around. Love her to death.
Jen (aka Buffwoman) and her amazing husband Jeff-er-ey!
Jeff holding Will, and baby Granter Bean in the tummy.
I love this family. If you are looking to play games and listen to one of the most wittiest girls around...it's Jen. That girl comes up with the most random things to make you laugh. (More to come on Jeni later).
This is the studly beastmaster Elder Porgy (aka Jory Porter)
Love this kid and can't wait to see him.
He doesn't know I had surgery. I wonder if he'll notice I don't quite look like Jabba the Hut anymore.
These are my favorite nephews...(ha ha and my only nephews).

Aunt Diana and Aunt Jessie (did I mention that I have amazing Aunts...all of them).

This is one of my favorite pictures. It's my favorite because my mom is in it and because she is there with me at the temple, and because it's a 4 generation photo. Grandma Peel, Mom, Me, and my princess Bryten.

This is just part of the Utah Family I am missing! Just looking at this right now makes me cry...I am truly blessed to have so many wonderful family members that were there for me that day. I love them all so much.

Another special picture...one of my dearest friends flew up with me to be there that day. Love ya Kari!

I feel much better looking at my post below...after looking at these photos.
Aunt Diana and Aunt Jessie (did I mention that I have amazing Aunts...all of them).
Aunt Debbie, Uncle Ron, Miranda, and again the studly Porjmeister. So greatful for Aunt Debbie who really pushed me in the right direction so that this day would be possible. Not sure what was going on with Debs, mine, and Ron's faces in this picture...hmmm.
This is one of my favorite pictures. It's my favorite because my mom is in it and because she is there with me at the temple, and because it's a 4 generation photo. Grandma Peel, Mom, Me, and my princess Bryten.
Mom, Me, and my sister DeAnn (What a great picture to have of the three of us).
This is just part of the Utah Family I am missing! Just looking at this right now makes me cry...I am truly blessed to have so many wonderful family members that were there for me that day. I love them all so much.
Another special picture...one of my dearest friends flew up with me to be there that day. Love ya Kari!
I feel much better looking at my post below...after looking at these photos.
Special times though



No comments:
Post a Comment